Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Fall/Winter reading list. Part 1

Hey guys, how are you? Ok so today i'm going to be talking to you about my Fall/Winter reading list as you can tell by the title. Anyways these books don't really have anything to do the Fall or Winter, but oh well.
I have many books I want to read, so let's get started.
1. Hunger games trilogy, more specifically Catching fire and Mocking Jay.
2. Lauren Conrad Style ( not an actual book, like novel, but you still read it)
3. Lauren Conrad Beauty ( Again like above)
4. Tan Lines by Katherine Applegate
5. Sun Kissed Christmas by Katherine Applegate
6. Spring Break by Katherine Applegate ( She's an amazing Author)
7. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
8. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
9. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
10. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen ( again amazing author)
Well this Concludes Part 1 of my Fall/Winter reading list, I hope you enjoyed and by on the lookout for part 2, im not exactly sure how many parts I want.

XOXO, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment