Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Drugstore Acne fighting products.

Hey lovelies, I have sometimes none-mild-severe acne. Yes my skin is very messed up,haha. Recently I have been having mild-severe and no matter what I try nothing seems to work. This list is not first hand account,yet. Just good reviews and such. I'm going to try these soon and i will tell you guys my results. Let's get on with the products.


-Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub.
I have heard amazing things about this and it's only $7.99!! I can't wait to try it!!

-E.L.F. Zit Zapper.
I'm already a fan of E.L.F. products already. But this sounds amazing and I defenitly can't wait to try it. It's only a $1, I mean everyone might not be a total E.L.F. fangirl, like me, but when it's a $1 how could you go wrong?

-Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion.
Lovelies, this sounds amazing. It $7. Put it on before you go to bed and you'll have visibliy clearer skin, in just 8 hours. Users have said for this to be a medicine cabinet staple.

-Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment.
At only $7.96 a bottle, this handy little bottle is definitely worth a try. Users notice that this makes zits less red and noticeable over night. Just apply it before you go to bed and BAM!!

-Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads.
These $6.96 cleaning pads, have been said to clear a whole patch of pimple in as little as 2-3 days! This sounds like heaven. Now be warned reviews have also been said that they are very strong for everyday use. Unless you have very oily skin, like me. Might cause redness.

-Yes To Tomatoes Acne Daily Pore Scrub.
Users said that this little $9.99 Products works amazing, clears acne, and leaves skin glowing after uses and it smells garden fresh. BONUS.

-bye bye blemish Drying Lotion.
Users said that this is a miracle worker and magic earser. Its $9.99 and users said it works amazing. One user said they used this one night and noticed results the next morning. Amazing!

So after writing this list, I can't decided which one I want to try first. Knowing me i'll go out this weekend and buy all of them and use them all at once and then have really dry and red skin. haha. But really I will go and buy them all this weekend hopefully. Which one do you want to try first?

XOXO, Emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment