Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Small Drugstore Haul!

 The  first thing I got is a nail polish, it is the KleanColor Nail Lacquer in " Bright&Breezy ". This nail polish is so unique to me because of the simple fact that it has little sparkles in it but once it goes on it's completely matte, which I found cool. I guess that's why it's called metallic matte. This color is a very pretty purple with sparkles.
 The second thing I got just happens to be another nail polish, it is the KleanColor Nail Lacquer in " Retro Green". This nail polish is also very unique to me, it's green colored but once it hits the light it has a very pretty blue reflex, which I found really pretty.
 I also picked up the Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer. This isn't just a concealer it is also a highlighter. It has a brush applicator, I haven't tried this yet so I don't have anything else to say but that it seems like a great product.
  Maybelline New York Color Whisper Lip Blam/ Lipstick in " Orange Attitude". The color is like a orange,coral- pinkish color. I'm sorry I suck at explaining colors. From what time I had it and used it I can say two things 1. It has great pigmentation. 2. It is very moisturizing . The color is very rich but it's not like " BAM! In your face ".
 Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream. I haven't tried this specific brand, but it seems like a great BB cream.
 Maybelline New York Electro Baby Lips. When they first came out with the original baby lips I went crazy. Now they have the Newest edition, I didn't think it could get any better, but it did.  I got " Strike A Rose" , love the name by the way,  The name for this color suits it very well. A Hot- neony pink, but it's not to bright, but it is very pigmented.
Lastly but not least Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Powder. By far my favorite powder EVER! I had this many times before I just ran out. oops. All I have to say for this is it's a very amazing product.


Ok guys, that has been all for this haul !! If you want me to do a review on a specific product I mentioned or want me to do first impression or have ANY requests, or beauty/fashion/weight loss/ anything else, questions don't be afraid to tweet them to me @l3tscuddle :)

XOXO, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment